Friday, March 09, 2007

Touchdown!

Book of the Week: Lonely Planet Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei and Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a Shoestring (just a wee bit of revision before His Nibs gets here!)

Had difficulty sleeping last night – in part due to the amount of coffee I consumed at tea-time, and also the mini adrenaline rush I got counting down the hours until Gareth arrives. (“18 hours to go… oooh, 17 hours 53 minutes now…”) Didn’t fall asleep till about 4.30am but felt OK this morning, though. Must be an adrenaline hangover.

But anyway. Kitchen mopped. Floor cleaned. Toilets scrubbed. Clothes washed. Bedsheets changed. Guinea pig fed. Sleeping arrangements not totally fine-tuned yet but we’ll sort something out, nae bova.

Oooh… just one more hour before the flight touches down. That’s my cue to go!

Factoids of the Week:
Who cares! Though I’ve realized Coconut talks back to me if I squeak at him. And that I’ve just doubled my monthly post count!

No comments: